Уничтожен в году.
Построен в этом месте:
Название на тайском:
Страница владельца в Wikipedia:
Существует без значительных переделок
The centerpiece of Dusit Palace is an impressive two-storey white marble palace called Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall which was built between 1906 and 1915. It sits at the end of a leafy boulevard, is made from Italian marble and was built in the European neo-classical-style. The Throne Hall has a large dome in the centre under which the Royal Throne sits. Lining the walls of all the domes are frescoes depicting Chakri Dynasty monarchs.
The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall was used as the headquarters of the People’s Party during the the 1932 Revolution which turned the country from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional monarchy. The first National People’s Assembly convened here in 1932 and then it was used as the Parliament House until 1974.
Today the building is used to court visiting dignitaries, hold state meetings and host royal occasions and it is also open to the public as a museum. It currently it houses arts and crafts made with traditional Thai techniques.