Уничтожен в 2010 году
Уничтожен в году.
Построен в этом месте:
Название на тайском:
Страница владельца в Wikipedia:
Phra Tamnak Tower – The residence of Marshal-Admiral Paribatra Sukhumbandhu
The Tamnak Ho Throne Hall, that is also known the “newlyweds residential hall” was initially part of the Bang Khun Phrom Palace on the banks of the Chao Phraya river. The green, two storey structure was build by King Chulalongkorn for the wedding of his son, HRH Prince Paribatra Sukhumbhand and his wife in 1903.
The building was dismantled and rebuild at its current location in the Dusit Palace complex in 1998. Today the building houses personal items that belonged to Queen Rambhai Barni (the wife of King Rama VII) and pottery from the Sukhothai and Ayutthaya era, that were discovered in shipwrecks found in the Gulf of Thailand. Early 2013 the Hall was closed to the public.